Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bible Land















My curiosity landed me in Israel to the Bible Land. This place was simply gorgeous filled with waterfalls, crosses, beautiful greeneries, the stones with the Ten Commandments, and a river where baptisms are preformed. It is a family area, where many times children watch their parents as they come here to study the Bible. Strict rules especially for women. We need to cover ourselves up so no cleavage or stomach is shown. Our dresses need to be long enough so that when we sit down it laps over the knees. I was all alone in this place at that time, but there are schedules meeting times with the Pastor since he is a “real life” Minister. In real life, I have never been to the Holy Lands, but I am sure there is a place that would resemble this location there.

No comments:

Post a Comment