Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Prim Hearts Amusement Park






















Second Life offers many “Hotspots” in the world, so I browsed them and came across a place that looked like a lot of fun. Prim Hearts Amusement Park. Here I found many rides that I just love in the “real world” too! Unfortunately, I did not have enough money to ride the rides, but it was fun walking around seeing the different things there was to do. There were rollercoaster’s, log flume, bumper cars, swinging ships, and water slides, go-karts, and ferris wheels. I was so excited that I could not just take one picture, so I took a few to show you. It was also cool looking over the rides and seeing water. I am sure in “real life” there is amusements parks on the coasts that are surrounding bodies of water too. The people who were riding the rides and walking around made you feel as if your were really at an amusement park with the laughter and screaming that was going on. The only difference is that personally you do not get to feel the thrill!

No comments:

Post a Comment